System Business Analyst Manager
Profusion Technologies is growing, and we are looking for an experienced systems business analyst manager to take over our new client accounts and independently lead our team of talented IT support engineers in executing our core services with high degree of quality and top-level customer service.
A minimum of bachelor's degree in IT related field (computer science, communication technology, computer systems engineering, software engineering). Candidates who also possess a Master’s degree in Business Administration are highly preferred.
A minimum of 10 years of IT industry experience as an analyst, solutions development specialist and client support. A minimum of five years of project management, people management and leadership experience in Information Technology.
Languages required: English and/or French
- Take a lead on new client accounts: Conduct personal meetings with clients to identify their IT needs, specifications and timelines. Be able to understand client’s business model and systems in support of their operations. Assess client systems by preforming detailed on-site technical studies and document client system processes.
- Discuss client system strategies and offer the best possible development solutions to help clients achieve their goals. Preform detailed risks assessment of the proposed solutions.
- Design a client system development plan and/or support plan for the team members of the Profusion engineering teams. Clearly identify tasks and responsibilities for each engineer. Document the plans according to our company standards. Present the plan to senior management for approval.
- Actively participate in developing project budgets for each new client. Take part in decisions on our service fees.
- Assemble an engineering team for each new project, based on engineers’ experience and qualifications. Assign tasks and responsibilities to each team member, provide training and guidance to each team member required for implementation and execution of the client system development and/or support plan.
- Fully manage integration and testing of new client system solutions. Personally oversee performance of each team engineer and guide them towards goal accomplishments. Be the first point of contact with the client. Create a list of issues and effectively manage solutions for each problem. Manage project timelines and costs, be able to anticipate cost overruns in advance.
- Assist clients in developing internal policies and procedures around the new systems to achieve high degree of effectiveness and to minimize and risks and issues. Provide assistance in creating client documentations around the new system procedures and processes.
- Assure that Profusion engineers have all the required training, tools, procedures and guidelines to provide continuous high-quality support to each new client.
- Develop a reporting system for your teams to monitor the progress of new business solutions implementation and support.
- Weekly report progress to senior management.