Profusion Remote Support
Remote and Onsite IT Support Services
Enjoy a fast, responsive and cost effective Remote and Onsite IT Support service to solve your IT issues quickly and with the minimum of fuss.
In majority of situations, our skilled team of IT Support engineers can diagnose and repair your technology problems remotely, saving time, reducing costs and ensuring that you and your team can focus on your tasks at hand without a major disruption.
Profusion could help securely accessing your systems remotely, our team of friendly engineers will be able to investigate your issues as if they were sitting at your desk and in over 90% of cases will be able to find and implement a fix immediately.
Remote IT Support is perfect for activities such as:
- Installing or upgrading software.
- Configuring network changes.
- Administering user accounts.
- Removing viruses
Benefits of our Remote IT Support Service
- You don't have to wait for an engineer to visit your site to diagnose and fix your issues.
- Your support costs are lower as issues can be resolved quickly and easily without the cost of travel.
- You don't have to disrupt your day waiting for an engineer to arrive and fix your issues.
- Our remote IT Support team can support all your locations quickly and easily, 24x7x365.
Onsite IT Support Services
There are times when your IT problems cannot be fixed remotely and that is when you need to know that you can call on our directly employed support team to visit your site and get you operational again.
Our onsite IT Support Service is designed to give you access to skilled, accredited personnel when you need them.
Onsite support tasks vary. Our engineers could visit you to:
- Install new computers,
- Configure network equipment such as routers, firewalls and network switches,
- Maintain your existing IT systems by carrying out proactive and preventive tasks,
- Update all relevant hardware and software,
These activities can be done:
- On a regular schedule of planned proactive visits,
- On an ad-hoc basis when you feel that you need an IT support resource,
- To provide cover at particularly busy periods, such as year-end,
- In an emergency visit, when things go wrong and you need immediate help.
Benefits of our Onsite IT Support Service
We have technicians located conveniently in the Greater Vancouver Area that we can get someone to your site quickly and easily, which means that you can get back to doing what you do best quickly and with the least amount of fuss.
Our professional service team has years of experience and full industry accreditation to properly support your hardware, network infrastructure and software applications, as we currently do for many businesses in a variety of different industries.
Managed IT Support Services
One of the key cornerstones of the Profusion Technologies service offering is our Managed IT Service, allowing your business organization to operation efficiently, effectively without the need to worry about your IT issue.
Our experienced and growing team are all specifically trained to help support you, using accepted industry processes to provide you with the service and technical excellence that you need, when you need it.
We offer a full range of transparent support options managed by your own account manager, including telephone support, remote support and hardware support, with full service desk performance reports provided as standard.
When it comes to providing effective Managed IT support, Profusion Technologies recognize the value of long term relationships for all parties, where we get to know your setup intimately and can provide you with the best support possible, while you benefit from excellent service and fantastic value for money.
Benefits of our Managed IT Support Services
- Significantly reduce your IT staffing costs while being able to call on a knowledgeable team with high level accreditations from leading IT vendors, such as Microsoft, HP and VMware.
- Concentrate on the other elements of your business, providing you with the IT support platform that you need for success.
- Confidently expand your business opening hours, knowing that you have skilled IT resources to cover every IT eventuality.
- Improve your customer service through the effective use of IT systems and processes, knowing there is a knowledgeable team on hand when you need them.
- Enjoy responsive, friendly help from our experienced and directly employed support team
- Benefit from solid service level agreements and prioritized responses designed to deliver within time frames.
- Call on a single point of contact for all your IT requirements.
Proactive IT Support Services
Effective proactive IT support will help ensure that you have as little downtime as possible, with issues identified at an early stage and areas of concern dealt with before they become business affecting.
That would include carrying out activities such as looking at your event logs for your servers and backup systems, ensuring that your antivirus is kept current and that your security protocols are up to date always.
In addition, you enjoy the consistency that comes about by having a familiar face who understands both your technology and your business, with trust built up over time through regular visits. Our proactive IT support engineer will be there to help you manage your IT assets and offer you expert advice and guidance on your IT strategy going forward.
Benefits of our Proactive IT Support Service
- Your technology is always kept up-to-date, which means that you experience less downtime and, in turn, don't need as much support from our helpdesk.
- That means that your team remains productive, enjoying faster performance and fewer issues.
- You can better track your IT assets and know the status of each one always.
- You get valuable feedback and advice from a knowledgeable proactive IT support engineer who knows industry best practice, gets exposed to a multitude of businesses such as yours and who understands how you can get the most out of your technology investment.
- You know that you have a single point of contact who has your best interests in mind always who has an incentive to reduce the amount of reactive support that you need.
- You can enjoy the benefits of building a solid relationship with an end to end service provider who can provide you with the technology platform that you need to excel.